Friday Five 11.19.10

Modern Art By Craig Damrauer

Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week. This year is going by so quickly! I'm looking forward to the start of the holiday season. Just a few more days to go! Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the Friday Five!

Packing Tape Design Installation by design firm Numen/For Use via yellowtrace
Living In: Sense and Sensibility via Design*Sponge
~ Fruit and Veggie Table via Sweet Designs
Thin Crust Pear Tart via Tartelette
~ Carey Mulligan via English Muse

P.S. I saw Harry Potter 7 last night and it was fantastic! I'll admit I am a bit biased but it really was good. Now I'm really excited for Part 2. Well, let's be honest, I'd still be excited to see Part 2 even if it was awful. If you are a fan of the series definitely go see it. Be forewarned, if you've never seen a Potter film before then this probably isn't the one to start with. I'd love to hear your thoughts from those that see the film!


Image via 20x200