The Nuddle?!






Seriously?? Over the weekend, I was looking at the new Lonny magazine, and saw an ad for the Nuddle. "(Nap + Cuddle= Nuddle)" At first I thought it was a joke. "The Blanket Hollywood comes home to." But alas.... it's for real.  It's basically a "Snuggie" with a pocket for your feet and a pouch for your hands. Now I have bad circulation, like most girls, so cold feet is a pretty common occurrence. However, I still don't understand why a regular blanket, socks, slippers, bathrobe, sweatshirt, etc, aren't sufficient. (BTW, the adult sized Nuddle retails for $68. Yikes!) I thought the Snuggie phenomenon was a bit crazy. People seem to love them but I just can't seem to jump on that bandwagon. Maybe I'm silly. Don't knock it 'till you try it, right? Well I still think I'd rather just put on a sweatshirt. Also, those photos just make me giggle. Sorry but nobody looks sexy in a blanket with pockets... Any thoughts? Do you love your Snuggie or your Nuddle?

Photos via the Nuddle website